A student applying for admission at East- West University must:
- Submit a completed East-West University application for admission and the non-refundable application fee.
- Submit a high school diploma or the G.E.D. certificate.
- Submit official copies of transcripts from all previously attended schools, colleges and universities.
- Submit completed FERPA form.
- Submit ACT or SAT test results.
- Meet with a University admissions counselor.
- Take the University placement tests in English and mathematics, if applicable. These tests are administered free of charge. Students with at least 12-quarter hours of college level transfer credits or equivalent in English and mathematics with grades of C or better from an accredited institution may be exempted from these tests.