Schedule Changes

Schedule Changes

Home > Catalog > Schedule Changes

Courses may be changed with an additional charge. Change of schedule forms must be signed by the advisor and submitted to the Registrar’s Office.

Students may withdraw from courses by submitting a withdrawal form to the Registrar’s Office within the first seven weeks of a quarter. Dropped courses will be designated by a W on the student’s permanent record.
A student who does not follow the appropriate procedure will receive an F grade for the course not completed.

Official withdrawal occurs only when a withdrawal form has been submitted to the Registrar’s Office. Notification to an instructor or withdrawal by telephone is not sufficient to withdraw or cancel registration