Almost every aspect of life depends on electronics
From the time we wake up in the morning, using electronic tooth brushes, to the time we retire at night turning on the security system, we use gadgets made up of electronics. Join our program and get a degree in Electronics Engineering Technology that will change the course of your life with job opportunities in a variety of fields that develop and maintain the technology we rely on every day.
Through courses covering both hardware and software technologies and an understanding of their application to the design of systems, from the smallest embedded micro-processor to global communication systems, you can be equipped for a much broader range of careers than those in a pure computing degree program. With continuing advancing technologies and high expectations of users the need for suitably qualified and accredited engineers is as important as ever.
A.A.S. in Electronics Engineering Technology Degree
Learn more about starting your path towards an Applied Associate of Science degree in Electronics Engineering Technology.
View all Computer and Information Science Courses
Find Real-World Job Opportunities
Get the training you need for an in-demand job in one of the following concentrations in Electronics Engineering Technology.
Analog and Digital Circuits
Optical Fiber Communication
UNIX for Engineers
Find a career as a Systems design engineer, quality control engineer, communications engineer, firmware engineer, test engineer, RF engineer, digital systems designer, information technologist, quality assurance engineer, technical marketing specialist, environmental engineer, prototyping technologist, embedded circuit design engineer, logic circuit technologist, or many other career paths.
Our Alumni Have Exciting Careers
Check out where our alumni went. You could be next.
- Digital Tester, Focal Point
- R&D RF CKT, PSR Engineering
- Cell Phone division, Motorola
- Analog CKT, Interview (Charney Engg)
- Transformers Design, ComEd
- Filter Design CKT, Contact Engineering
- Design of Sensors, UPS Tech Division
- Low Tension App, Jolliet Electric
- Amplifier design, Shure, Niles
- Sub-Station Design, Ohio power house
- Embedded Design, Tesla
- Embedded Design, Climate Solution
- Electronics Maintenance, Navistar Engineering
- Electrical Design, FemiLab
- Digital Logic CKT, IBM
- High & Low Voltage Design, Florida Electric
- RF Circuits for remote, RF Engineering
- Portal Design, AT&T
- Proxy Server Maintenance , IT Industry, Hoffman
- Hardware Testing, IT Industry, Shum
Our Program Distinctives
Explore what sets our Electronics Engineering Technology program apart.
Small class sizes
Hands-on labs and field trips
Focus on industry trends
Distinguished faculty with industry experience
Rigorous curricula in engineering and technology
Tailored program concentrations
Additional Program Info
Ready to Change Your Course in Life?
Chart a new path with a degree in Electronics Engineering Technology.