Why I Teach
I teach to contribute to the success of students completing an education program and promote their confidence to pursue their career. Teaching is a rewarding accomplishment, which allows me to endorse the importance for students to have an ethical foundation for their careers and throughout life.
- PhD – Argosy University
- MS – Calumet College of St. Joseph
- BS – Calumet College of St. Joseph
- Chicago Police Detective
- Civilian Office of Police Accountability (COPA)
- Quality Management Analyst
- Child Support Collections Investigator
Behavioral and Social Sciences
Ready to Change Your Course in Life?
If you are a prospective student, continue your journey with us.