Student Life Center
The Student Life Center is a modern, open and bright building designed to celebrate East-West University and its vibrant urban setting in Chicago’s South Loop.
The new Student Life Center opened its doors in the Fall 2013. It contains:
- Ten floors of on-campus housing, called The Flats. Click here to get more dorm information
- Multi-purpose gymnasium, free for all students and dorm residents
- A state of the art fitness center, free for all students and dorm residents
- A new library with expanded collection and state of the art computers
- Auditorium for large events, accessible to students and community
- Green features, including energy-saving heating and cooling systems and a green roof
- A modern, inviting atrium-style space featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and plenty of natural light
- 24/7 on-site security and supervision
The expansion of East-West’s campus extended the learning experience beyond the classroom and allows students to interact freely with classmates, faculty and the surrounding community. Additionally, the Student Life Center provides East-West students with increased access to the South Loop’s civic and cultural resources, including Harold Washington Library Center, Chicago Museum Campus and Grant Park.
For additional information about the Student Life Center, please view our Student Life Center Frequently Asked Questions and Factsheet below