Students will take the following responsibilities:
- keep records of which students are eligible for free books (after 6-9 honors classes) and submit the list to the Honors Coordinator every quarter
- keep records of which students are eligible for end-year merit-based scholarships and submit the list to the Honors Coordinator
- keep records of fundraising money
- calculate cost of various events
- other tasks as needed
- For safety purposes, cash, if any, will be kept by the Program Coordinator.
- Web page maintenance and promotion:
- Through contact with all Honors students develop content that the students would like posted on the page (photos of students, congrats on achievements, announcements of events, etc); interface with program coordinator re content;
- Interface with EWU webmaster to make sure the content is timely updated
- Maintain accurate e-mail lists of Honors students for timely contact
- Promote the Honors Program and encourage strong students to enroll.
- Member of the Student Government
- Events Coordinator
- In consultation with all students select which event to hold each quarter
- Conduct awareness campaigns for events
- Organize the actual events
Students will rotate in these positions every one or two quarters.