If you are a first-time freshman . . . you are not alone. There will be many students coming into East-West University for the first time. Your Admissions Counselor will be able to provide answers to many of your questions. Some questions may need to be answered by faculty or any member of the East-West administration. Just remember, we are here to help you get acclimated to college life. While you are learning more about EWU, you can take a campus tour or even a tour of Michigan Avenue to help familiarize yourself with your new surroundings.
Freshmen students will have the following services available after they start at the University:
* Freshmen orientation on college life and expectations
* Remedial English and math courses to improve basic if needed
* Professional tutorial assistance when needed
* Career assessment and counseling.
* Academic advising on regular basis by faculty and the counseling staff
* Personalized and private e-mail account with the University computing network.
* Activities and clubs to enrich and expand the student’s educational experience.
* Faculty/student ratio of 20:1.